-Free medical camps are set up with a sacred aim to bring awareness amongst the deprived population of the country who have no access to basic healthcare services or knowledge about the diseases they are suffering from.
-Medical camps provide free medical advice, medicine to the unfortunate people and refer for specialized treatment or surgery whenever it is required.
-These camps make sure people are getting the healthcare at the right time, and seeing the doctor early enough before a small health problem turns serious.
There are various objectives of conducting health camp. They are:-
1. To make access of varios health facilities to students, their guardians & local people.
2. To know health problem of local peoples.
3. To aware students & other people about health care & health precautions, etc.
-To provide a significant training ground for the development of students’ communicative abilities.
- To provide opportunities for students to practice and share their skills development.
-To create learning situations in which students develop proficiencies based on sound educational and communication theories.
- To provide judges who will make judgments based on educational objectives and offer a critique which help students achieve them.
To extend fellowship with Rotaract Club of LASUCOM, Nigeria.
Promote the writing skills of the members of both clubs.
To create awareness about the cancer amongst the people
To spread the message for prevention and cure of cancer
To expand the horizon of knowlwdge of the contestants To make the twinship more exposed To familarized college students with rotaract and rotaract meovement
To make a free Hypertension and Diabetes screening program along with Menstrual Hygiene Awareness Programme.
1. To help orphan children with food materials.
2. To make orphans a sense of belongingness.