1. To develope the professional skills of the participants.
2. To provide common platform where can share their experience , identify their talent and can get connect with relevant networks.
3. For better exposure of students towards the field of Robotics , where they can learn and innovate new ideas.
To all Participants , Trainer and Associated organization.
Rotaract Club of Biratnagar in Accociation with Achievers consulting services had conducted 30 hours traning of Robotics with Arduino to students of 5 different Colleges in the premises of Achievers Consulting services, Biratnagar from 5th August 2018 to 13th August 2018. Students were trained by Master Bikki Agrawal from GNI Ambala, a B.Tech- CSE student were trainee were taught using Arduino Syntax, traffic light controller using Arduino , how to use IR SENSORS, Building Light Detective Robots , Obstacles avoiding Robots and connecting them with Bluetooth devices and many more.
we the member of RAC Biratnagar always try to contribute towards the society in every possible way. Keping professional development in mind we organized Training on " Robotics with Arduino" which lasted for 10 days. Following were the topics, completed during the training.
1.Learned about the electronic Components,
2. Understanding Arduino Syntax
3.Interfacing of different sectors:-
- Infrared(IR) sensors
- Light dependent Resistor(LDR) sensor
- Ultrasonic sensor
4. Project Completed
- 4-way Traffic Light Controller
- Line follower Robot
- Light searching Robot
- Obstacles Avoiding Robot
- Voice Control Robot Operating
- Automatic Street Light Using Arduino