- To learn and be trained about the Club activites.
- To know about club functioning & SWOT.
- To develop the skills regarding execution of the planning
- To learn about the club officials roles and responsibility.
- To provide trainings like-online reporting.
Beneficiaries are Club and the club members.
The program has helped making understand the each club members about the Rotaract Movement in Nepal, Zone XI organized the Zonal COTS on 03th August 2019 at hotel Avenue. The program was basically focused on the official, directors and general members roles and responsibility toward the club development via "Officials Roles and Responsibility.". In the program the along with the members from Zone XI that are RAC Bhairahawa, RAC Butwal, RAC Butwal Down Town, RAC Dhangadhi, RAC Kapilvastu, RAC Kapilvastu Mid-Town, RAC Khitiz Int'l College, RAC Palpa Tansen, RAC Tilottama Rupandehi, RAC Tinau City, 18 members from the Rotaract Club of Central Lumbini Participated in the COTS. The program was facilitaed by the District officers along with DRR Elect Rtr. Sanjeev Paudel,Rtr Bandana Adhakari(ADLT) Rtr.Prabhash Roy(Trainer of Trainer Forum) and Rtr Manju Lohani (Trainer Fourm)The participant were divided in 3 section according to their designation in the club and the trainning session was conducted according to their levels.
1. Group 1: Executive officials (President / Secretary / ) facilitated by DRR Rtr. Bandana Adhikari.
2. Group 2 : Directors (Inernational Serv. Professional Serv. Club Serv. Community Serv, Editor) Facilitated by district officers Rtr. Prabash Roy.
3. Group 3 : New Member, Facilitated by Rtr. Sanjeev Paudel, Rtr Manju Lohani and Rtr Prabash Roy
The program was very fruitful and informative to the participant as all the participants got opportunity to understand Rotaract Movement, its objective, goals, vision, opportunity, and impact on professional development and the community development through Rotaract action. This program has helped the members to find their roles and the responsibilty as the Rotaractors and born Rotaractism within themselves.